About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 14 March 2016

Pottering Around

I am having a little bit of a "pottering around day" today. It is a public holiday here in Tasmania so I decided to tidy up my potting area....and then got into the zone and decided to 'move it' to a more suitable spot. Somewhere easier to store my pots, tools, bulbs, seeds and potting mix.

By the time I had sorted all this out, I came in and was amazed that it was after 2pm already...where does time go when you are having fun?!

On the sewing scene....I have bought some little velcro dots so I can make some more baby bibs for young PJ....I even got as far as cutting out the fabric but then got sidetracked on a blog that I was writing on Cath@Home. Here is the lil' man on his quilt I made him sporting the bib I already made. Believe me, he is so adorable with a sweet smile that lights up his face and creates dimples next to his mouth, but he is not my baby to share publicly so I have had to blur parts of it.

 Here are the other fabrics I am going to use.....and the velcro dots....I just had to fb him a message (which his mummy read out to him) with this picture to let him know I was onto it.
 
 I don't think I will be appliqueing on them like the fox one so they should be done in a day.
 

I have also been stitching my Flowerville Block

Linking this post with:

 

4 comments:

  1. Yes time flies when you are busy and having fun. Lovely flowers, baby and fabrics. Your stitching on the block is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blue flowers are so pretty I can never grow them............

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh a potting area... you clearly have greener fingers than me (most people do!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those blue flowers. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...