I haven't done any sewing in the last 2 Weeks but I did do some quilt swooning. We were delayed at Waterloo Train Station one evening and I popped into W.H.Smith to pick up a drink.....do you know what else they sell at W.H.Smith? Magazines....Quilt Magazines.
|some projects that caught my eye!|
I have to say, the UK has come of age in the Quilting Magazine World! I picked up 2 UK publications and was so inspired by the content that the next time I went near a W.H.Smith shop, I went for another look and came away with another 2 mags!
|I would definitely buy this one again!|
|This one happened to include the pattern for a quilt I have long admired!|
On top of that.....believe it or not...the 100 Day challenge is at it's second check-in for 40 days so I will be getting out my mystery quilt and sorting myself out for that. (I will post a 100 Day Challenge report tomorrow)
While I was in England, I popped into a (few) Cath Kidston shop.....I just love her bags!....and happened to come across some cute little buttons....just the thing for a "Thanks to YOU" Giveaway! As well as that, I am including a little kit for a zippered pouch that was a freebie on one of the mags that I brought home. To enter the Giveaway, ALL you have to do is:
- Link up any post from the week involving NEEDLE & THREAD
- Make sure you LINK BACK to this post....or use the button on MY side bar....somewhere in your Link Up (If my button is on Your Side Bar or 'Linky Page Tab', please point that out in your post)
The Giveaway is open from Monday 7/3/16 till Sunday 13/3/16 and I will announce the winner next Monday for Design Board Monday.....Good Luck!
What will you be Linking up today?
- Link will be open until Sunday 13.3.2016.
- link anything that you are working on this week or over the past week....needle and thread is all it takes.
- Please add a link back to Bits 'n Bobs as part of your post (why not get the button code from the side bar to paste into your post)
- Please make the effort to visit other link users and leave them a comment to make their day! Don't forget me! I like comments too!