About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Foodies Listen Up...

The Link up is now live over at Cath@Home for What's for Dinner Wednesday and I am sharing the recipe for Bolognaise Sauce packed with vegetables......although you would never know!

Giveaway
There is a Giveaway draw for everyone who links up a foodie related post....new or not so new (the past week would be most welcome). This week is the last week for the November Draw so get in quick

Extra Giveaway
This month I am giving an extra prize to anyone who introduces my blog to a friend.  If they link up and leave a comment to say who introduced them.....they go into the link up draw and your name will go into the extra draw

http://cathathome.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/whats-for-dinner-wednesday-7-bolognaise.html

So come on over.....I am waiting for you....link up your Baking, Cooking, Eating out, favourite recipe......any Foodie Experience! It's easy to get there, just click on the Logo above for a direct link to What's for Dinner Wednesday #7 or head straight to the blog.....the link is on the side bar.
 

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...