About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Getting my craft on

With Easter getting closer and closer, I thought it was about time to get my supplies together to do some Easter crafting.

Some Flower Punches
A Sheet or two of Vellum
Some teeny tiny beads


an egg form or two



I have spent tonight punching out all the little flowers. Look in again to see the finished decorative eggs.
 

3 comments:

  1. Those look they are going to be cute! I never would have thought to use foam eggs! Can't wait to see them when you are done. Have a great day Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting Cath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this is going to be so very spring like and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...