About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Thursday 10 January 2013

Some Creation Inspiration

A week ago or so Chookyblue posted about her plans for the Stitch-A-long blog.  I really did have plans to join in but didn't think I could committ to so many projects even if they were small.  I already have  "Some Kind of Wonderful" on my bookcase but I really did like the look of "Red Home" by Natalie Bird. I follow this blog so when  I started to see all the lovely goodies being made from this book, of course I went straight on line and ordered the book.

It arrived today......


This is the little pincushion that decided it for me

and of course I love the quilt on the cover



 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt!!!!!! thanks for your comment on the 'Bluenose'. It is an order for a family that stopped by my place this past summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that pincushion is adorable!!! I just love it, no wonder you changed your mind. Can't wait until you show us yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely books, I look forward to seeing your creations from them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...