About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pass It Forward Closure

Last week I posted about a parcel that I sent off to a PIF recipient. Well, that parcel has reached it's destination so I can blog about it now.

I sent this little gift off to Kaye from Kitten Stitching.  Are you wondering what it could be?

First I gave a big hint when I popped this into my post a few weeks ago

Then I showed a little peek of what I was making a week later....here's a reminder?


 Well this is what it ended up being

Kaye sent me an email today and she really likes her little surprise.  But wait, that's not all.....there were two little packages.  I found this cute little tin while out one day and had to add it
and this little notepad too
and to complete the package, I also popped in a fat 1/4 but forgot to take a photo of that.

This PIF was so much fun and I am glad I took part.

I don't think I am going to be able to fulfill my obligation to Jenny of Living, Crafting & Quilting.  I finished her gift back in July and have tried to contact her a few times for a snail mail address without a reply.  She hasn't posted on her blog since January so I am at a loss about what to do next.  I just hope she is ok. 


I am in the middle of quilting a little quilt tonight so till next time.....

  XXXXX

15 comments:

  1. I love your cat, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love KittyCat, too - she is sitting on my desk at work, keeping me company. Thank you so much, Cathy, lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely PIF. I am sure it will be loved. As for the other one, it sounds like you have done everything you can. Perhaps life threw her a curve ball, and she stopped blogging ? Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that kitty! You do such beautiful work. I bet she is ecstatic with her gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great PIF! I know she just loved the little kitty you lovingly made for her! So very cute and fun!

    Sad that you cannot pass the second one on, perhaps life for her has run amuck and she has no time to blog. Too bad since your work is so lovely!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your little Kitty pillow! You did a great job and I'm sure Kaye will treasure it :*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Kitty is so darn cute, I can hardly stand it. It makes me want to drop everything and just start embroidering. So so cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOO CUTE!!! Oh my, you make such lovely kitties, I have to try that myself too...
    Love'm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cat...have it book marked to make

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cat! Your embroidery work on it is precious!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitty is absolutely darling! Love it. Is there a pattern somewhere, or did you just make it up? Your embroidery work is amazing! Gorgeous gift.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...