About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Thursday 2 August 2012

My funny, quirky girl

I wanted to share this gorgeous photo of Lila, taken this afternoon.  I washed all the dog blankets and mended their bedding a couple of days ago and every morning since, I have folded them and put them on the outdoor chair so they won't get ripped and dirty again, too soon.

I guess Lila doesn't like this arrangement as I found her perched on top of the pile of blankets and dog pillows having a snooze.

I have been off work today because I have caught the dreaded cold and up all night with a migraine and too many views of the inside of my toilet,  so her silly antics cheered me up no end.

Oh No, Busted!!
Now if there was a quilt in all that I could have linked up to this:

Pets on Quilts

 

3 comments:

  1. Lila is so sweet and looks so comfortable on her perch .Hope you feel better soon , take care. Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - I have similar issues with my lab! Though she isn't as clever as Lila and doesn't climb blanket mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love labradoodles! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...