About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 19 May 2012

Every dog should have a cat

I got this email from a friend yesterday and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It was called "Every cat should have a dog" but as you might well know, I am trying to convince hubby that I NEED a cat, so calling it "Every DOG should have a Cat" and was hoping this would tug at his hearstrings. (what heartstrings?) He obviously doesn't have any or he would have gone straight out and bought me a kitty!
I have tried but cannot find an easy way to show you all the photos but if you want to see more cuteness click here. Ok, one more...
 Now, I have really got to go and search for my sewing mojo and finish off some projects!!

 xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. So, so cute - if only they looked and behaved like that all the time ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable - my cat and dog DO NO NOT cuddle up like that - ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cath, I got the same beautiful email too! So very cute. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...my heart has gone all mushy. This is just what our cats and our golden lab are like! Tell your hubby from me that labradors and cats are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...