About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

So Hot.......

It is so hot here in Brisbane at the moment..............yesterday was 35C (95F) and unbearable to do any sewing.  Today looks like it is going to be very much the same so mum and I are off to the movies to see "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". It should be nice and cool there.

Should not really complain as last year many people here were battling flood waters and a few lost their lives in the raging torrents.

I hope that wherever you are, reading this.... you are safe and well!

Till Later,
Cath :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy , Hope you enjoyed the movies, love your Lynette Anderson BOM. I have her book and will eventually get around to making a doggie quilt. Hello to your mum, and hope you all have a wonderful visit. I enjoy your blog and photos of those beautiful fluffy kids with halos. Love your work and hope autumn comes soon. Love from Kay xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...