About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy Birthday to you...



Oh dear, I skipped a day! Not sure whether it was noticed but the reason was it was my "big boy's" birthday. He turned 24 yesterday and every mother gets a day off blogging to celebrate her childrens birthdays.

He is the most gorgeous young man and I am so very proud of him and love him so very much. We always have a family dinner at birthdays and if it's at home, the birthday person gets to pick their favourite meal.  "Big Boy" picked Chorizo and Tomato Risotto (yum, my favourite too!) and "Miss M" made a Black Forest Cake which turned out to be the most delicious cake I have ever had.

Let me show you just how delicious it was:






2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...