About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Tuesday 20 December 2011

"Rudolph with your nose so bright".............

No time to relax just yet so I really need to get busy with last minute gifts.  I wrapped two pressies yesterday and gave one to my bff and another to a lovely lady that I work with. My bff was really thrilled with her pressie which was nice because I had so much fun picking it out and wrapping it.



 Check out the little Teddy Angel tree ornament I attached to the ribbon.....so cute!

.......so that leaves a dozen or so little token gifts and I thought I might put together little packages of "Reindeer Noses"........like this
For this I need chocolate coated Malt Balls and Jaffa's (I picked out giant ones from the sweet shop)

Select 5 Malt Balls for the regular reindeer and a Jaffa for Rudolph,  then wrap in a square of celephane and add a ribbon and a gift tag.


and VOILA! Cute little somethings to hand out!


And so thats it for another day, hope you are all enjoying Christmas crafting as well :)

Till later
Cath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...